- Loading and unloading goods
- Registering and putting away goods + order-picking
- Mounting new tyres on new rims
- Packing and shipping of goods
- Maintenance of warehouse and rolling stock
In cooperation with the other responsible persons:
- Analysing and modifying/adapting logistical processes.
- Discovering the talents of employees, deploying them in the right place and directing them where necessary.
- Point of contact between sales, warehouse and accounting
- Administration regarding returns, claims, shortages, stock differences, employee hours, etc.
Profile: Team player
- Leadership: with the right attitude earning the respect of the employees.
- Knowledge of cars and foreign languages is a plus but not a must.
- SME mentality: you have no problem working in a small team. (max 10 persons)
- Experience with tyres or rims at a tyre centre is definitely a plus.
- Driving licence (B) and residence in the region (max 15 km from Aartselaar).
- Well-groomed appearance and customer-friendly